Alongside a pivoting C-CAM® tweeter, the CP-CT380 model introduces a powerful 8” C-CAM bass driver featuring the Rigid Surface Technology (RST®) cone surface employed by our range-topping home
audio speaker systems.
- Pivoting C-CAM gold dome tweeter.
- C-CAM bass driver featuring Rigid Surface Technology (RST).
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
- Frequency Response 50Hz - 25kHz
- Impedance (Nominal) 6 Ohms
- Sensitivity (1W@1M) 89 dB
- Maximum SPL 109.6 dBA
- Power Handling (RMS) 120 W
- Recommended Amp Requirements 30 - 120 W
- Crossover Frequency / Slope 2.5 kHz @ 12dB / Octave
- Drivers Unit Complement 2-Way 8˝ C-CAM® RST® cone bass driver 1˝ C-CAM pivoting gold dome tweeter
- Adjustment Controls HF Level Switch (+3dB / 0dB / -3dB) Boundary Compensation Switch
- Overall Diameter:(including grille) 309 mm
- Overall Depth:(including grille) 187mm
- Cut Out Diameter 274mm
- Mounting Depth 172.80mm
- Fixing Type 3 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings
- Construction Material Mineral Filled ABS Plastic
- (RoHS2 Compliant)
- Pre-Construction Bracket CB10 (Light Brown)
- Weight 3.74kg (8lb 4oz)
- Cable Connection Gold plated 'push' type