Part of the UNV professional range, this NVR (Network Video Recorder) has HD recording and playback of all channels. It includes a user friendly mouse driven interface with full remote network and mobile phone access. The NVR can auto detect ONVIF compatible IP cameras; it can support up to 8MP IP cameras and includes 8 POE ports to power POE cameras locally.
- 8 Channel
Video & Audio
- Plug & Play 8 Port POE
- Supports up to 8MP IP Cameras
- Bandwidth IN: 64Mbps, OUT: 48Mbps
- HDMI & VGA Output
- VCA with Compatible Cameras (see Special Features)
- ONVIF Compliance (Profiles S, G, T)
- Supports H.264, H.265 or Ultra265
- Fanless design
- ANR Technology to Enhance Storage (see Special Features)
- Mac Compatible
- Compatible with Sentinel Remote Monitoring
ANR (Automatic Network Replenishment)
ANR is a feature which allows a camera to record to an onboard MicroSD card, if it loses connection with the NVR. Once the connection has been re-established, the footage is transferred to the NVR. This feature requires ANR support from the camera and NVR.
VCA (Video Content Analysis)
VCA is the ability to automatically analyse video to detect temporal and spatial events. The feature requires VCA support from the camera and NVR. This NVR has the capability to do the following:
Other 8 channel models available. Please contact us with your requirements.