Part of the Uniview Tri-Guard series, this turret IP camera has an impressive 5 megapixel HD resolution with a 2.8mm fixed-focal lens. Supporting Ultra265 compression, with up to 30m of IR range and up to 10m of White Light, allowing this camera to stay in colour 24/7. Alongside this, it also features a built-in speaker and microphone allowing for 2-way audio. In addition, it also uses deep-learning AI (Artificial Intelligence), allowing it to analyse the picture for movement and only alert/record when a human or vehicle is detected, ignoring animals and nature.
5MP (2880 x 1620), POE
- Fixed 2.8mm Lens, Viewing Angle 101.1° (H)
- Smart IR, Up To 30m of Infrared and 10m White Light Range
- Built-in Microphone and Speaker
- Anti-Reflection Design To Improve IR Effectiveness
- Day/Night or Full Colour, IR Cut Filter, 3D DNR
- True WDR, OSD, Triple Streams
- Privacy Mask, Motion Mask, ROI, 9:16 Corridor Format Support
- MicroSD Card Slot (see Special Features)
- VCA - Line Crossing, Intrusion Detection (see Features)
- Supports H.264, H.265 or Ultra265
- ONVIF Compliance (Profile G, S, T)
- Temperature Range -30°C to 55°C
- Wide voltage range of ±25%
- Metal Housing, IP67 Rated
- 4kV Surge Protection
- AVAILABLE IN WHITE OR BLACK
This camera can prevent intruders using the built-in strobing siren, white light, speaker or a combination of all 3. Using human body detection, it will avoid any false triggers from other moving objects or animals.
ANR (Automatic Network Replenishment)
ANR is a feature which allows a camera to record to an onboard MicroSD card(not supplied), if it loses connection with the NVR. Once the connection has been re-established, the footage is transferred to the NVR. This feature requires ANR support from the camera and NVR.
VCA (Video Content Analysis)
VCA is the ability to automatically analyse video to detect temporal and spatial events. This camera has the capability to do the following: