Detects broken glass using an electret microphone, which registers the sound of impact against the glass and of the glass falling.
Two-factor detection of broken glass prevents false alarms caused by thunder, dogs barking and noise from passing trucks.
- Authentication to prevent forgery
- Jamming detection and communication channels encryption
- Tampering alarm
- Security Grade 2
- Operates up to 7 years without battery replacement
- Ignores thunder, dogs barking and noise outside the window
- Detects breakage at a distance of up to 9 m
- Available in Black or White