Part of the Uniview LightHunter series, this turret IP camera has an impressive 8 megapixel UHD resolution with a 2.8mm fixed-focal lens. This camera has the LightHunter chipset, allowing for full colour at night. Supporting up to Ultra265 compression and 30m of IR range; this camera also features a built-in microphone and MicroSD card slot. Alongside this, it also uses deep-learning AI (Artificial Intelligence), allowing it to analyse the picture for movement and only alert/record when a human or vehicle is detected, ignoring animals and nature.
4K/8MP (3840 x 2160), POE
- Fixed 2.8mm Lens, Viewing Angle 112.4° (H)
- Smart IR, Up To 30m IR Range
- Built-in Microphone
- Anti-Reflection Design To Improve IR Effectiveness
- Day/Night or Full Colour, IR Cut Filter, 3D DNR
- True WDR, OSD, Triple Streams
- Privacy Mask, Motion Mask, ROI, 9:16 Corridor Format Support
- MicroSD Card Slot (see Special Features)
- VCA - Line Crossing, Intrusion Detection (see Special Features)
- Supports H.264, H.265 or Ultra265
- ONVIF Compliance (Profile S)
- Temperature Range -30° C to 60°C
- Wide voltage range of ±25%
- Metal Housing, IP67 Rated
- AVAILABLE IN WHITE OR BLACK
ANR (Automatic Network Replenishment)
ANR is a feature which allows a camera to record to an onboard MicroSD card (not supplied) if it loses connection with the NVR. Once the connection has been re-established, the footage is transferred to the NVR. This feature requires ANR support from the camera and NVR.
LightHunter is the technology which allows for outstanding image at super low illumination during the night for both static and moving scenes. UNV LightHunter IPCs enhances the brightness of the images in a low-illumination environment by increasing the sensor target surface, sensor photosensitivity, lens aperture and transmittance as well as optimizing the hardware structure. UNV new-generation algorithm (U-ISP) has many advantages, such as reducing blur and noise and increasing sharpness. All of these advantages improve the definition and brightness of images. This also means that the camera can display full colour at night.
VCA (Video Content Analysis)
VCA is the ability to automatically analyse video to detect temporal and spatial events. This camera has the capability to do the following: